Monday, July 28, 2008

Educational Journey to the land of Promise


Well I have reached the sunset of my time here in the U.S and I am glancing at the dawn of a more brighter future with radiating hope and a pulsating heart that is ready to attach itself to elements of growth and progress. I have met and immersed myself within the mind of a mine who said "A house that is divided against itself cannot stand" I have retraced his footsteps and learned of his humble begginings.

I have shaken the hand of " a change we can believe in" I heard him speak I listened to his speech and I was exposed to a new a clearer defination of what hope really means. Trully from the Life of this man I have learned that it is not our circumstances that make us but the choices we make make us, he is the son of a Kenyan migrant and born of a poor family but today he stands to become the change the world has been yearning for.

3 comments:

Holly Harris Murray said...

And Lesego...gosh darn it you will succeed!!!!

Unknown said...

Good good good......

Morrena Harris said...

Lesego, Richard and I will welcome a visit from you when you return to the US to go to BYU this fall. Holly will have to go down and bring you up. We certainly enjoyed having you come for Christmas 2007. Hope all is well, Your Frinds in Utah.
Richard and Morrena Harris